Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Door of Hope


The Door of Hope has opened.  You have stepped foot out of the Valley and into My Victory.  The Glory of My Presence is with you.  My Power rests upon you.  The mountains are moving right before you.  They will no longer hinder you, as the way was prepared long ago.  Hold fast to My Word and all that I have spoken to you. Remain before Me, in My Presence.  I Am moving you forward.  It will not be in your own strength.  Stand firm and declare My Word.  Believe.

I Am stabilizing you.  I hold you steady with My right hand.  Restoration, breakthrough and complete healing are here.  Receive of Me.  My gifts do not fade away, but they endure.  FREEDOM is here.  Total freedom in Me.  Those places of your heart are no longer locked, but opened to Me to cover and heal.  Wholeness is yours.  See yourself as I see you, as I designed you.  You are My Precious Child.  Rest in Me.  Nothing can harm you here in the Secret Place.  Abide here, trust, believe, yield only to Me.  I WILL DO THE REST. Behold, I make all things new.

No comments:

Post a Comment