Monday, October 3, 2011

Breakthrough Now


Breakthrough
Today begins your breakthrough, the relief that you have been longing for and praying for.  I have heard your cries and will give you the desires of your heart. I am more than able and more than enough for anything that you face.  Your destiny and future will be realized as nothing can hold back what heaven has ordained.  Receive My light and hope. You will begin to walk in faith more than ever.  Stand in the Power of My might and walk in love by My Spirit.  There is an acceleration of time and all things will be brought into order. Trust Me, My Child. I love you and long to give you good things. You are my Beloved, My Precious One. I uphold you and give you the power to soar on wings of eagles.  Hold fast, I'm here and working on your behalf. Surely you will see my goodness, mercy, favor and blessings upon your life.  Do not look at what is going on in the world, only keep your eyes on me and do all that I instruct you to do.  I love you with an everlasting love that is stronger than any force in existence.  I am showering you with My love and peace even now. 

 NOW 
My child, you must listen to me for your own good. The world will whisper lies and seek to deceive you. The enemy seeks to steal your joy and kill your spirit. It is impossible for Him to kill your spirit as it belongs to me. Still, he seeks to steal the Abundance of Life which I purchased for you.   Tune your ears only to my Words and my Whispers. Discern my Words, the Truth, from the cunning manipulation of the enemy. I bring life and health which the world can sap out of you. I Am your strength and your Sustaining Power. Rely only upon Me for your very breath.   I Am your Hope.  I hold everything that you need for life and godliness. My Righteousness is enough for you. Do not be held down by the legalism that the world tries to impose upon you. You follow My Decrees and not the world's standards.   Again, tune your ears to hear only my voice. Abide with Me and learn of Me. I bring you healing and restoration following this deliverance.   You walk in a new way now.  As my child, you are royalty and are to reign with me.  Stop looking back as there is nothing there for you. Focus upon My Face and My Voice. I Am all that you need. Trust. Believe. Live. Now is the time. Live. Run for the goal with sure steps of a soldier who has gotten back up to fight again .   I am pouring out my Blessings, Power and Anointing.  Live in the Fullness of Life that I have provided for you. Now is the time.

1 comment:

  1. I receive this in the precious name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior!

    ReplyDelete