Friday, March 23, 2012

Breakthrough

3/22/12
Today is the day of breakthrough for you. There is a release in the pressure of circumstances for you at this time. Walk through the door; draw near to My side and see what I will do for you. The Enemy of your soul has tried to destroy you, but you rendered Him powerless when you placed all of your trust in me for the outcome. Total peace came as you rested in My will for you. I Am going to amaze you in the days ahead with My plans for you. I Am the One who holds your heart, Who sees all that is to come. I Am the One providing peace, strength and power for your days. Only through the trials and testing is your faith able to grow to these depths. It was all necessary to give you the unshakeable, mountain-moving faith that you asked for me to give to you. This is just the start of the new season, as I shine My light forth in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment