Friday, September 16, 2016

Hold fast to all that I have taught you. Stand firm! When pressure is applied by outside forces, what is at the heart of the matter comes forth. The true nature is being revealed. As my cleansing is taking place, truth is brought forth. I will cover you with My Peace in these desperate times. I have told you that NOTHING can take You from the palm of My hand. Yes, There is a mighty shaking going on. The Whole earth is groaning and crying out. Trust ME, My children. I AM in control. I only want the best for you. Surely you feel my sadness and tears for My people. A new day will dawn. A new Season will break forth with newness of life. See, My people are calling out. I Am rebuilding broken lives upon a New Foundation. THIS is My appointed time for you. Be Alert! Be Watchful! Rouse yourselves from your complacency and sleep. IT IS TIME for rebuilding and restoration. Old things will pass away. My Word stands forever. Amen. Rev 18:14 Psalm 46

No comments:

Post a Comment