Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Healing Waters Healing waters flow right now. They are flowing down into every crevice and broken place. They fill you with My breath, My life, My light, and My peace. You will find the stillness, the restfulness that you long for in Me. I am the victory. I am the living water that is touching you deeply and making you new and whole. Rest in Me. Let Me restore your soul. Let Me restore all of the lost years, lost dreams, lost hope. My hope is eternal, and it is now. You may feel like I have you by the tips of your fingers, but I have you held secure in Me. Do not be alarmed by all that spins out of control around you, for I am keeping all things that concern you. I hold you steady and secure; you are secure in Me. You have the mind of Christ and the fullness of My Spirit. You have all the power you need to walk in My victory, wholeness and joy. Feel My power rising within you now, and bringing newness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment