Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Faith is Rising

Arise into the strength and victory that I have provided.  It is only through the Name of Jesus and the Blood of Jesus that you overcome all that you face.  Release it all to Me and watch me move for My glory.  Your faith is rising to a new level. Your eyes will see and ears will hear the new things that I Am doing.  It is not by might, nor by your power, but by My Spirit.  I Am releasing newness, glory, strength, power and anointing.  It is time for the next steps in all that I have promised.  Think on My Word, My truths and rely upon My character and nature.  I Am your loving Father who has never failed you.  Blessings, strength, peace and grace to you for this day.  Walk forth in My love.  I Am more than enough.

Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit”, says the Lord (Zech. 4:6)

 "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"  1Cor 2:9

Arise! Shine! Your light has come, and the glory of the LORD has dawned.  Isaiah 60:1

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.  2 Cor 2:14

 So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment