Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Hold It All


My goodness passes before you. My unfailing love pours over you. I speak peace to the storms in your life, in your heart and in your mind. Peace be still. Nothing can touch My Beloved. I took it all to the cross for you. I purchased your destiny in Me. I purchases your peace and your joy. You have all of the fullness of My Spirit and joy within you. Nothing can take you from My hand.
Nothing can stop what I have set forth in your life. I hold back the enemy from you even now. He can’t touch My Beloved Ones. You are rising to a new height in Me, in My Spirit.
As you come before My presence, I reveal deep revelation to you that hasn’t been known before. Let My River flow from within you. Let it pour forth from your being. It comes gushing from within. All the things that I placed within you are pouring forth. Others will see and many will not understand. I draw from those deep wells placed there at the foundation of time. I placed them there for such a time as this.
Trust Me. Believe Me for all that you need in your life. I have you held in the shadow of My wings. I comfort you with the balm of My healing love. The world doesn’t know this love. It wounds, but I bind up the brokenhearted. I Am breaking you through to a new level and to the next season. It isn’t in your power, but in Mine.
You have the victory because I have decreed it. You are walking in the fullness of what I have for you. You are an overcomer. I will pour forth My blessing and show you My love but not as the world gives love. Peace be still! I calm you. I bring you to the place to stand on the rock and see from a new height. Let go and trust Me. Let go and believe for all that I have for you. I Am your Father who has a future and a hope for you. The best is yet to come. The night is over.
I am breaking you out of the pain of the past. My light shines in all of the dark places. My light shines in every corner and crevice. Nothing will be hidden. Do not be dismayed. Keep your eyes on Me. Walk with Me, My Child. I will not let go of your hand. I will never harm you and I will never leave you, Child.
I am ever present. Feel my love for you. Feel the wind of My Spirit moving right now, sweeping over you and touching so deeply. I hear you, Little One. I see you as no one else does. You have pursued Me with your whole heart. Run into Me and REST there. You are hidden in Me. My blood runs through your veins. I decree that you are WHOLE, that you are SEALED, that you are COMPLETE in ME. Rise up and see My glory. My heart is always for you. You are beautiful and precious in My sight.
Don’t you feel My tenderness toward you? I bless you and keep you. I cause My face to shine upon you. I give total and complete peace. Peace be still. Be still and know that you know that you know that I AM for you! I Am in control. I have this all in My hands. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment