Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trust Me

I hear your faintest breath, your deepest longing and your heart’s cry.  I hear it so well, Child, as you lay your head upon My chest and listen to My heart beating for you.  You are My Beloved.  I’m the same Father who has brought you out and delivered you from troubles time and again.  I Am with you still.  I will never let you go.  Even now, I comfort and strengthen you.  I Am shielding you with My right hand.  Do not fear, My Child.  Trust me in all things and know that My love for you is stronger than what you face.  I hold you closely now.  I Am the healer of all wounds.  I will make you stronger.  Know that I Am so pleased with your worship through the storms and pleased with your faith.

Isaiah 41:10
Amplified Bible (AMP)
10Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.(A)
“The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.” Psalm 121:7-8 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment