Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rest in Me

I am a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. If you have need of wisdom, ask and I will deliver it to you.  I will direct your path. Rest in me and let go of the life you planned for yourself. I will replace those plans with a directed way of promised hope.  All of my promises will come forth as faith arises in your heart. Believe my promises. Know that My Words are yes and amen. I am bringing it all to pass in my time and way. Trust and Believe, that is all you have to do and walk in the way I show you.  I will never let you down. I will come through for you.  Know this.  My love is complete and all encompassing. I AM enough. I AM more than enough.  I set these plans forth at the foundation of time and I will fulfill all I have promised.  Nothing escapes my attention.  I hear your prayers and your heart’s desires.  Know that you know that I ALWAYS have your best interests at heart. Just rest in My love for you.  Relax and let me do the rest.

1 comment: